If you’re looking for a quick, easy and delicious dinner recipe, sticky chicken wings ticks all the boxes.
TAFE NSW Tourism and Hospitality Teacher, Robyn Ward, said this recipe was a perfect low cost mid-week dinner.
“You should have most of the ingredients in your cupboard and it only takes a few minutes to prepare and cook,” she said.
“The key to a perfect marinade involves combining the right flavours and you’ll learn skills to create winning sauces, marinades and mixes by studying a hospitality course at TAFE NSW.”
Sticky chicken wings
500 grams chicken wings
½ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
½ teaspoon minced ginger
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, add chicken wings and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place marinated chicken wings on top.
3. Place in oven and cook for 20-30 minutes.
4. Serve with rice or mixed salad.
For more information about the range of hospitality and commercial cookery courses at TAFE NSW, visit tafensw.edu.au or phone 131 601.