Virtual Advisor Program
FREE online training
Are you considering starting a business? Do you need more information about managing your existing business? If you answered "yes" to either of these questions, register to access the free Virtual Advisor Program (VAP) training resources.This program is part of the Australian Government's Digital Enterprise Program, which funds training to assist businesses to improve the way they operate and deliver services online.
The Program is available to individuals, small to medium businesses and not-for-profit organisations in rural and regional Australia.
VAP will help you to take advantage of high-speed broadband to connect with your customers online, create new business opportunities and reduce ongoing costs. The program will assist you to:
- Use the internet to improve your online presence
- Offer new products and services
- Grow your business or community organisation
- Improve your competitiveness
- Increase your customer service
You can tailor the training to suit your business needs by selecting from a range of topics as listed below.
The six topics are:
- Getting started: creating an online presence
- Planning your online business
- Marketing online: tips and tools
- Online selling: bringing in the dollars
- Online storage ("the Cloud"), privacy and security
- Communicating online and working remotely
Register online today, or for more information call TAFE Western Course Information on 1300 823 393.
This is an Australian Government funded initiative under the Digital Enterprise - Virtual Advisor Program