- Smart and Skilled information for students
- Enrolling and Fees
- Recognition and RPL
- Apprentices and trainees
- TAFE at School
- School to TAFE
- TAFE to University
- Short Courses
- TAFE Western Connect
- Virtual Advisor Program
- Career Planning
- Adult Migrant English Program
- Student Regulations - Breaches of Discipline
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Responsibilites in Work Placement
- Student Work Health and Safety
Drop into your local college for more information or find out what courses are available in your town.
Online study support service available to all students
TAFE Western's online study support service is for all the little things you might get stuck on. Free of charge from 3pm to 11pm Sunday through to Friday.
TAFE Western Connect
If the course you want to study isn’t available where you live or work, TAFE Western Connect provides solutions with flexible study options.
Visit the Study Options section to see the many different ways you can study with TAFE Western Connect.
You can view a full list of available courses here. Choose TAFE Western Connect as your location area.