- Smart and Skilled information for students
- Enrolling and Fees
- Recognition and RPL
- Apprentices and trainees
- TAFE at School
- School to TAFE
- TAFE to University
- TAFE Western International
- Short Courses
- TAFE Western Connect
- Virtual Advisor Program
- Career Planning
- Adult Migrant English Program
- Student Regulations - Breaches of Discipline
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Responsibilites in Work Placement
- Student Work Health and Safety
TAFE Western offers a range of short courses to assist people to improve their skills.
Short courses focus on practical learning and are taught by qualified trainers. Some are designed to meet licensing and legislative requirements and provide employees with the opportunity to upgrade knowledge and skills.
Most Short Courses are offered on demand so people interested in having particular short courses run in their area should contact TAFE Western or their local TAFE college to register their interest.
Enrol Now, Short Courses
Are you finishing school this year? Or perhaps you’re thinking about a career change or re-entering the workforce?
TAFE Western has a wide variety of courses for you to choose from which are available for enrolment now!
How Do I Enrol?
You can find more information on enrolling here.