- Smart and Skilled information for students
- Enrolling and Fees
- Recognition and RPL
- Apprentices and trainees
- TAFE at School
- School to TAFE
- TAFE to University
- Short Courses
- TAFE Western Connect
- Virtual Advisor Program
- Career Planning
- Adult Migrant English Program
- Student Regulations - Breaches of Discipline
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Responsibilites in Work Placement
- Student Work Health and Safety
Studying at TAFE Western
We believe we offer the best choices for students leaving school and our students can achieve a better future. Here are some of the reasons why:
We have been chosen by the NSW Government to provide training. Our qualifications give you the skills you need to work in industry and can be used as stepping stones to your chosen career, further study, and part time work. We can help you get your first job, upskill or reskill.
When you study at TAFE Western:
- You can get a nationally recognised qualification with course options from Certificate II to Advanced Diploma courses - Full time, part time, short courses, trade training, compliance and licencing, recognition for prior learning
- You can can get practical skills and knowledge that employers will value - did you know that 86% of TAFE graduates move into employment on completion of a TAFE course. The right skills can help you get the right job
- Your TAFE course fees are more affordable than university
- You can study now and pay later with VET FEE-HELP
- You can choose to study when it suits you - through TAFE Western Connect you can study, online, at home or join a class
Find out about course options in Get Skills For A Better Future.
If you are not sure what you would like to be, what job you'd like to do, or how to get there, we can help put you on the right track. And it's FREE.
What is your career going to look like? Choose an industry area to find out more about specific job opportunities and related courses in each category.
Combine study at TAFE Western with paid work as an Apprentice or Trainee.
Whatever your stage of education or career development, TAFE Western can provide you with valuable skills and we have pathways to help you achieve your goals. You may be:
- still at school
- leaving school, taking a gap year, and need training for your first job
- looking for additional skills to re-enter the workforce, change jobs or accelerate your career
- considering further studies at TAFE of future studies at university
Whatever your situation, TAFE Western can help you achieve your goals. The skills and knowledge you gain during your career and education are recognised and can be credited towards future studies and qualification.