Student Information Guide
We hope you enjoy the stimulation of study and learning at TAFE and also the benefits from gaining new skills and a new qualification. Your enrolment at TAFE Western provides you with more than just a card. It also opens the door to a wide range of services that will help you with your studies such as:
- Access to TAFE Western's counsellors who can help you with your career choices and how to get there, or any personal challenges you may experience
- Our libraries where you can access information and data worldwide, borrow a book, or ask a librarian to help you do research for your assignment
- Our free online tutoring service yourTutor
This site contains information about TAFE Western's facilities, services and support available to you as a student, as well as a little about what we expect from you.
You should discuss any concerns you have throughout your course with a teacher, a campus administrator or one of our counsellors.
The Student Information Guide is in three sections:
- Things you need to know at Enrolment
- Things you need to know once you commence your course
- Things you may find useful as you progress through your course
You can download the student information guide below: