The Virtual Advisor Program covers the six topics described below. You will need to register to access the online resources.
- Getting started: who does business online?
Discuss the benefits and the challenges of taking your business online and the opportunities offered by high-speed broadband.
- Planning your online business
Discuss developing a web strategy to determine your business objectives and the tools required to create your online presence.
- Marketing online: tips and tools
Discuss how to effectively promote your business or organisation online and reach a wider audience.
- Online selling: bringing in the dollars
Discuss the challenges of conducting your business or organisation online and possible solutions to ensure you succeed.
- Online storage ("the Cloud"), privacy and security
Discuss online data storage options for your business or organisation and how to gain customer confidence in your handling of their personal information.
- Communicating online and working remotely
Discuss communicating with your customers online and possible strategies that could be part of your business operations.