Trade Skills Recognition
TAFE Western's Trade Skills Recognition Programme is for people who have been working in a trade or industry, for at least four years, who do not hold a formal qualification, but have gained skills on the job.
Through the programme, TAFE Western assesses and recognises the skills you already have and provides an opportunity for you to gain a qualification.
The benefits of undertaking the skills recognition programme are that:
- You can get a qualification for skills you already have
- The programme is customised to your needs
- It reduces the amount of formal study you may need to complete
- It may lead to improved job prospects or career pathway
- You can become compliant with NSW Office of Fair Trading licensing requirements.
Employers can use the programme for a number of employees. Talk to us to find out more. Call 1300 823 393 or email us