- Aboriginal programs
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
- Arts, media and entertainment
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle
- Automotive Light Vehicle
- Building and construction
- Business, finance, management and property services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Conservation
- Foundation Skills
- Hairdressing and Beauty
- Health and community services
- Information and communications technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Sport and recreation
- Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
TAFE Western has a range of courses in the textiles and clothing disciplines from fashion, textile design and production, through to areas such as millinery and laundry operations.
The fashion and textile industry has a wide range of job opportunities that require a variety of skills and knowledge. From general production and manufacturing to specialist areas such as Aboriginal textile and design skills.
It is also possible to combine fashion and textile design courses with a study path to further your job opportunities or to open your own business in this area.
Did you know
- Our course delivery options will have a format to suit you flexible, part time, short courses, TAFE Western Connect and facetoface
- Courses are also available as apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
- You may already have skills and qualifications that towards your new qualification you can find out more about our recognition of prior learning
- We can tailor your course to specific industry or business needs
Course fees may vary. Some courses qualify for government subsidy with an applicable TAFE fee. Other courses are offered on commercial basis.