- Aboriginal programs
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
- Arts, media and entertainment
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle
- Automotive Light Vehicle
- Building and construction
- Business, finance, management and property services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Conservation
- Foundation Skills
- Hairdressing and Beauty
- Health and community services
- Information and communications technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Sport and recreation
- Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
Sport and recreation
Fitness, sport, and recreation is a growth industry. Job opportunities exist for fitness instructors and personal trainers across Australia.
TAFE Western is the largest training provider of nationally accredited Outdoor Recreation training and assessment in Australia, enrolling more than 500 students each year.
Our extension courses provide training for those looking to go into specialist areas such as sports physicians, physiotherapists, and psychologists.
Did you know
- Our course delivery options will have a format to suit you flexible, part time, short courses, TAFE Western Connect and facetoface
- Courses are also available as apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
- You may already have skills and qualifications that towards your new qualification - you can find out more about our recognition of prior learning
- We can tailor your course to specific industry or business needs
Course fees may vary. Some courses qualify for government subsidy with an applicable TAFE fee. Other courses are offered on commercial basis.