- Aboriginal programs
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
- Arts, media and entertainment
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle
- Automotive Light Vehicle
- Building and construction
- Business, finance, management and property services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Conservation
- Foundation Skills
- Hairdressing and Beauty
- Health and community services
- Information and communications technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Sport and recreation
- Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
Hairdressing and Beauty
The hair and beauty industry is primarily concerned with making people look good and feel good about themselves. It helps men and women achieve the 'right' look while keeping a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
It is an industry constantly evolving through changes in fashion trends, the development of new products, innovative techniques and highly sophisticated technology.
TAFE Western's facilities are the best in Western NSW with specialist equipment, highly skilled and passionate trainers that can nurture staff and bring out the best fundamental skills or advanced techniques that are required to meet the vision of their employers.
Course fees may vary. Some courses qualify for government subsidy with an applicable TAFE fee. Other courses are offered on commercial basis.