- Aboriginal programs
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
- Arts, media and entertainment
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle
- Automotive Light Vehicle
- Building and construction
- Business, finance, management and property services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Conservation
- Foundation Skills
- Hairdressing and Beauty
- Health and community services
- Information and communications technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Sport and recreation
- Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
Building and construction
TAFE Western is committed to excellence in training for the construction industry. Australian building standards are high and all our courses meet the expected industry standards so you can be sure that your skills and knowledge are up to date and relevant for your employment.
The construction industry is one of the most stable industries in providing good employment for skilled trades and services.
Building & Construction skills can be used across Australia and internationally (depending on the country, you may have to requalify under the industry standards of that country).
Did you know
- Our course delivery options will have a format to suit you flexible, part time, short courses, TAFE Western Connect and facetoface in a classroom
- Courses are also available as apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
- You may already have skills and qualifications that towards your new qualification you can find out more about our recognition of prior learning.
- We can tailor your course to specific industry or business needs
Course fees may vary. Some courses qualify for government subsidy with an applicable TAFE fee. Other courses are offered on commercial basis.