- Aboriginal programs
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
- Arts, media and entertainment
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle
- Automotive Light Vehicle
- Building and construction
- Business, finance, management and property services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Conservation
- Foundation Skills
- Hairdressing and Beauty
- Health and community services
- Information and communications technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Sport and recreation
- Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
Arts, media and entertainment
TAFE Western has created a rich and comprehensive range of courses relating to the arts and design industries.
The arts, media and entertainment industries provide employment across different job areas from advertising, marketing, animation, and games design. Our courses also give students the knowledge and skills to become an independent practitioner in the arts.
Arts, media and entertainment is a growth area and TAFE Western are committed to keeping our courses uptodate and relevant to the changes in new media and the current job market.
QUALIA Saturday 31 October at Dubbo College A TAFE Western Creative Industries Exhibition.
MOMENTUM Friday 6 November at Orange College A TAFE Western Visual Arts and Photo Imaging Exhibition.
Did you know
- Our course delivery options will have a format to suit you flexible, part time, short courses, TAFE Western Connect and facetoface in a classroom
- Courses are also available as apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
- You may already have skills and qualifications that towards your new qualification you can find out more about our recognition of prior learning.
- We can tailor your course to specific industry or business needs
Course fees may vary. Some courses qualify for government subsidy with an applicable TAFE fee. Other courses are offered on commercial basis.