- Aboriginal programs
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
- Arts, media and entertainment
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle
- Automotive Light Vehicle
- Building and construction
- Business, finance, management and property services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Conservation
- Foundation Skills
- Hairdressing and Beauty
- Health and community services
- Information and communications technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Sport and recreation
- Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
Arts, media and entertainment
There are a diverse number of occupations within the arts and design industry including art curator, professional photographer, painter and graphic designer. Many artists or designers work for themselves, whilst others work in the business world in advertising, marketing, animation and games design.
There are more choices than ever in the media and entertainment industries. Some jobs are highly creative, whilst others require technical skills. Technology, images and sound have come together with the growth of new media.
Things you need to know
- Courses are offered by a range of delivery options; flexible delivery, part time, short courses, TAFE Western Connect and face to face. Courses are also available as apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
- Skills and Qualifications you may already have may count towards a new qualification. Find out more about recognition of prior learning
- We tailored courses according to industry business needs.
Course fees may vary. Some courses qualify for government subsidy with an applicable TAFE fee. Other courses are offered on commercial basis.