- Aboriginal programs
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
- Arts, media and entertainment
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle
- Automotive Light Vehicle
- Building and construction
- Business, finance, management and property services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Conservation
- Foundation Skills
- Hairdressing and Beauty
- Health and community services
- Information and communications technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Sport and recreation
- Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
TAFE Western has been a part of the history of this industry for many years. The Institute has Rural Skills Centres at Dubbo and Orange and delivers training across central and western NSW. A partnership with Australian Wool Innovation has placed the Institute as Australia's largest and most significant training provider for shearing and wool handling.
Tafe Western is committed to Environment and Conservation.
Things you need to know
- Courses are offered by a range of delivery options; flexible delivery, part time, short courses, TAFE Western Connect and face to face.
- Courses are also available as apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
- Skills and Qualifications you may already have may count towards a new qualification. Find out more about recognition of prior learning
- We tailor courses for industry or business needs
Course fees may vary. Some courses qualify for government subsidy with an applicable TAFE fee. Other courses are offered on commercial basis.