- Aboriginal programs
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
- Arts, media and entertainment
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle
- Automotive Light Vehicle
- Building and construction
- Business, finance, management and property services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Conservation
- Foundation Skills
- Hairdressing and Beauty
- Health and community services
- Information and communications technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Sport and recreation
- Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
TAFE Western has an ongoing commitment to education for Aboriginal Peoples. Our programs are customised for specific industry and student needs.
TAFE Western leads the way for increased Cultural Competence through Aboriginal Cultural Education, Aboriginal Mentoring and other programs we are the largest single provider of vocational education and training for Aboriginal People in Australia.
In 2013 TAFE Western won the Institute of the Year in the TAFE NSW Gilli Awards. Our programmes are used throughout Australia to assist other organisations to recruit and retain Aboriginal staff.
You can find out more about our work with Aboriginal communities here [http://www.tafewestern.edu.au/studentservices/aboriginaleducation].
Did you know
- Our course delivery options will have a format to suit you flexible, part time, short courses, TAFE Western Connect and facetoface
- Courses are also available as apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
- You may already have skills and qualifications that towards your new qualification you can find out more about our recognition of prior learning
- We can tailor your course to specific industry or business needs
Course fees may vary. Some courses qualify for government subsidy with an applicable TAFE fee. Other courses are offered on commercial basis.