A range of courses offered online, by distance or flexible learning are also available at your local college.TAFE WESTERN CONNECT
- Dubbo College Myall Street Campus-32.241798148.623583Dubbo College Myall Street Campus
(PO Box 787)
(02) 6883 3444
- Dubbo College Fitzroy Street Campus-32.251781148.612309Dubbo College Fitzroy Street Campus
8 George Street
(02) 6885 7500
- Dubbo College Narromine Road Campus-32.233286148.576033Dubbo College Narromine Road Campus
(02) 6841 9700
(PO Box 787)
DUBBO 2830 P: (02) 6883 3444
F: (02) 6883 3466
DUBBO 2830 P: (02) 6885 7500
F: (02) 6885 7517
DUBBO 2830 P: (02) 6841 9700
F: (02) 6841 9777
Dubbo College is a major regional centre offering courses from statement of attainment, certificate level 1-4 and some diploma courses. The college offers a large range of trade courses, specialising in agriculture, transport heavy/light vehicles, hairdressing & beauty therapy, construction and nursing.
Dubbo College operates out of 3 sites:
- Myall St Campus – Is the main administrative centre, offering courses in access & general education, building & construction, business & management, fine arts, hairdressing & beauty, hospitality, vehicle painting & panel beating, metal fabrication & welding.
The Yarradamarra Centre for Aboriginal Performing Arts and Languages is also located on the Myall St campus.
- Fitzroy St Campus - Offers courses in aged care, child studies, nursing and welfare.
- Narromine Rd Campus – Located on the Mitchell highway to Narromine and offers a large range of courses in agriculture, animal studies, conservation & land management, horticulture, wool classing and heavy & light transport courses.
For more information about Dubbo visit Dubbo City Council
Courses at Dubbo College
Courses by IndustryAboriginal programs
Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
Arts, media and entertainment
Automotive Heavy Vehicle
Automotive Light Vehicle
Building and construction
Business, finance, management and property services
Education and Training
Environment and Conservation
Hairdressing and Beauty
Health and community services
Information and communications technology
Manufacturing and Engineering
Sport and recreation
Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
Tourism, Travel and Hospitality