Our Vocational Training and Employment Centre (VTEC) is working with employers to find the right Aboriginal person for the job and provide workforce development options to meet your and their needs.
At no cost we will:
- enhance your current partnership for recuriting Aboriginal peoples
- be a support mechanism in the recuritment processes
- develop customised pre-employment and industry specific training to ensure new employees have the right skills for you
- mentor your new employees during the first 6 months of employment in your business
- assist you to meet or exceed, your Aborignal employment targets
- assist you to access funding and incentives to support VTEC member salary and training
Talk to us about how we can help your business.
Download our VTEC Employer Information Flyer
Email VTEC or call 0409 550 867
Our VTEC in the Riverina and New England regions is managed by TAFE Western working in partnership with the Australian Government, Generation One and local VTEC partners to provide integrated and tailored employment and training solutions for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.