Partnerships with JSAs
TAFE Western supports Job Services Australia Providers (JSAs). To arrange a consultation about a customised JSA course contact our sales team on 1300 823 393 or email TAFEBCUSales@tafensw.edu.au.
Benefits of working with TAFE Western
- Provide innovative training solutions to increase job seeker skills or meet shifting industry requirements, legislation and compliance
- Offer an extensive range of nationally recognised qualifications, skillsets, short course programmes, or recognition of current skills
- Access funding for programmes such as Strategic Skills Programs (SSP), Workplace English Language and Literacy (WELL), and Skills for Employment and Education (SEE)
- Help you plan your training programmes to meet the needs of your clients for successful outcomes
- Assess clients referred to ensure they are placed in the appropriate course
- Develop training programmes that meet both 13 and 26 week educational outcomes
- Provide practical 'hands on' and relevant training through our well equipped workshops and classrooms to maintain job seeker interest
- Provide a single point of contact for all communication related to planning and training to ensure your requirements are being met and issues are resolved quickly
- Provide attendance records to monitor job seeker participation and provide reports on individual skills and employment readiness
Get connected to employment with 'Skills to Get a Job'
TAFE Western has developed a new range of tailored courses to assist job seekers and school leavers to gain casual, part time or fulltime employment or have the skills to apply for traineeship and apprenticeship jobs in a range of industry areas.
- Building Trades
- Business Administration
- Community Services
- Mining and Drilling
To plan a course call 1300 823 393 or email our BCU Team at TAFEBCUSales@tafensw.edu.au