Jobs @ TAFE Western
Working at TAFE Western
TAFE Western encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, individuals with multicultural backgrounds or with a disability to apply for any role within the organisation.
TAFE Western is a leading provider of vocational education and training services for regional Western NSW. These services are provided to an area bound by Lithgow in the east, Broken Hill in the west, south to Cowra and north to Lightning Ridge.
Permanent, temporary and casual vacancies within TAFE Western are advertised on iworkfor.nsw.gov.au and in the local media.
- Teacher Community Services Bathurst W16-88 (Permanent FT - 00004X05)
- Teacher Nursing Orange W16-92 (Temporary FT - 00004XW1)
- TAFE Counsellor Bathurst W16-93 (Temporary FT - 00004XVW)
- Childcare Assistant Orange & Dubbo W16-94 (Eligibility List - 00004Y4G)
- Community and Customer Support Officer Menindee W16-91 (Permanent PT - 00004Y4V)
- Trainees, Business Administration W16-89 (00004XMX) - Aboriginal and Disability Identified. Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange
Prospective candidates for advertised positions MUST submit their applications online. To apply for these positions, candidates must register and create a User Profile within iworkfor.nsw.gov.au. To assist you in this process, this link will forward you to a video tutorial to create a user profile.
The website iworkfor.nsw.gov.au also provides information on how to search and apply for advertised positions.
iworkfor.nsw Technical Support
Phone: 1800 562 679
TAFE Western Recruitment Contact
Phone: 02 6393 5973, 6393 6955
Before submitting your job application, please refer to your application checklist
Become a Part Time Casual Teacher
TAFE Western offers vocational education and training related to many skill sectors and industry areas.
To provide these services, TAFE Western is always seeking interest from suitably qualified, skilled and experienced people who wish to be considered for employment as a Part Time Casual Teacher in one or more disciplines.
To be considered for any Part Time Casual Teaching vacancy, you will need:-
• Relevant tertiary qualifications for the discipline (recognised in Australian standard)
• Recent and relevant industry experience (usually within the last 3-5 years, depending upon discipline)
• Certificate IV TAE40110 in Assessment and Workplace Training or higher or demonstrated equivalent competencies.
Enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TAFE Western embraces the development of its workforce to encourage:
- Increased Aboriginal employees
- Increases in workplace delivery
- Increased flexible delivery
- High rates of satisfaction
Staff are encouraged to participate in activities to improve outcomes for TAFE Western's customers. Read more about staff development at TAFE Western.
All communications, actions and decisions within the Western Institute emphasis teamwork, and it is through this that improvements in quality are achieved.
Principles of fairness, equal opportunity, multiculturalism, ethical conduct and working safely are critically important to TAFE Western employees. You can read more in the Standards and Policies section.
Aboriginal Employment Strategy
TAFE Western values the skills, experience and knowledge of Aboriginal Peoples and is committed to improving the employment opportunities, retention and career development of Aboriginal staff. TAFE Western aspires to be an employer of choice for Aboriginal Peoples. Read more about our Aboriginal Employment Strategy 2015-2018.