Awards and prizes
- NSW Premier's Award for Revitalising Regional NSW for the TAFE Western Connect Initiative
- Silver Status in the Sustainability Advantage Program
TAFE NSW Gili Awards
The purpose of the TAFE NSW Gili Awards is to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of Aboriginal students; the contribution and dedication of TAFE NSW staff, and the outcomes of TAFE NSW engagement with industry, schools and Aboriginal communities.
TAFE Western 2016 Gili Award winners:
- Encouragement Award: Aaron Phillipp
- Youth Engagement Award: Dubbo Opportunity Hub
- Trainee of the Year: Shaylyn Whyman
- Aboriginal Staff Award: Lorraine Townsend
- TVET Award: Katherine (KC) Bradbury
Outstanding Graduating Students
Our 2016 Outstanding Graduating Student Awards took place on Thursday 26 May at Dundullimal Homestead, Dubbo.
Find out more about our award winners.